Our Quality Policy is driven by the following management principles:
- Strive to build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed our customer's expectations for product quality, performance, and value.
- Provide timely delivery of products to meet our customer's requirements.
- Continuous improvement of our products and processes.
- Establish an atmosphere of continuing education for all our employees.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees and our community.
- Quality manual meets MIL-STD- 45208 requirements for both operating procedures and work instructions.
- Pattern and process inspection is performed on every job before entering production.
- Chemistry checked on every ladle poured via in-house SPECTROLAB metal analyzer.
- Sand system is monitored by our Hartley Sand Compactibility Controller.
- When required, test bars are poured and tested in-house for physical properties
- All measuring devices and instrumentation are calibrated and traceable to NIST guidelines.