Bronze Casting Supplier: Tin Bronze 905 for Valve Components, Nuts, & More
Erie Bronze & Aluminum is a non-ferrous sand casting supplier specializing in bronze alloy castings. Serving numerous industries, we cast a variety of non-leaded bronze alloys, including Tin Bronze 905. Tin bronze alloy 905 is typically found in gears and high-strength bushing & bearing applications where high low speeds, high strength, and heavy loads are present. Tin bronze alloys, such as C905, are typically found in:
- Bearings and Bushings
- Seal Rings
- Worm Gears
- Bridge Parts and Expansion Bearings
- Piston Rings
- Pump Impellers
- Steam Fittings
- Valve Components
C90500 tin bronze castings are used for fixed and expansion bearings, where movement is slow or intermittent or where heavy loads are present, such as turntables for bridges and heavy construction equipment.
Choosing Tin Bronze C90500 for Your Bronze Alloy Castings
Erie Bronze & Aluminum produces Tin Bronze 905 to meet casting material specifications:
- AMS 4845: Tin Bronze, Sand, and Centrifugal Castings
- ASTM B 22: This is a standard specification for bronze castings for bridges and turntables.
- ASTM B 584: This is a standard specification for copper alloy sand castings for general applications.
- ASTM B 763: This is a standard specification for copper alloy sand castings for valve applications.
- SAE J461: This is used for cast copper alloys to maintain the electrical and thermal conductivity properties, mechanical properties, yield strength, fatigue characteristics, formability, and machinability of these alloys.
- SAE J462: This specification focuses on cast copper alloys used in aerospace, automotive, and commercial vehicle industries.
Tin Bronze 905 characteristics give it an edge over other metals and metal alloys, making it a versatile metal alloy for numerous fabrication practices. For more information about Tin Bronze 905 and its capabilities and properties, download its Material Data Sheet (MDS) today!