We have dedicated more than 20 years to refining our proprietary aluminum process for three hard to pour aluminum alloys: 850, 852, and 443. We supply aluminum tubes and rings rough machined to the exact dimensions you require to help cut down on your machining costs and minimize any excess material. The three aluminum alloys we produce in our foundry allow us to manufacture castings with superior machinability and lubricity compared to parts made from other materials like plastics and AL6061. OEMs looking for AL6061 – T6 manufacturers could benefit from a conversation with one of our aluminum casting experts about the benefits of using the AL850, AL852, or AL443 alloys.
850, 852, & 443
Supplied in the T5 or T101 condition if required.
Aluminum Supplier for Labyrinth Seals, Bearings, and Bearing Housings
Quality Labyrinth seal manufacturing depends on the machinability of the alloy used as well as the ability of the manufacturer to design the part to tight specifications. Erie Bronze and Aluminum is the go-to aluminum casting supplier of motor and compressor OEMs for manufacturing rough machined castings for labyrinth seals, bearings, and bearing housings. Our rough machined aluminum castings generally follow these specifications:
- 0.75” > 5.00” O.D. with a max length of 13”
- 5.00” > 17.5” O.D. with a max length of 16”
- 17.5” > 21.0” O.D. with a max length of 12.5”
- 21.0” > 27.0” O.D. with a max length of 7”
- 27.0” > 37.5” O.D. with a max length of 5”
- The inside diameter is machined to your specification.
Aluminum Casting Material Specifications Provided
- ASTM B26 – Aluminum sand casting specification
- 090-351 – Aluminum specification